Too bad we didn't get the Olympics. Let's hope it
serves for a good purpose in Beijing.

I know that Humber College offers general interest
courses and has also a certification program
(http://cecal.humberc.on.ca/photo/index.html). I've
been unsuccessfully trying to free up some time to do
it. The Toronto image works
http://www.torontoimageworks.com also offers some
courses in portraiture and b&w printing. I don't know
how good those are though.
Herbet.