"Doug Franklin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On 13 Jul 2001 16:45:56 -0000, Johan Schoone wrote:
>
>> You wrote:
>> >Just wondering if anyone has taken any classes offered
>> >at night through a local highschool or college?
>>
>> I did, at the `Centre for Arts' (Centrum voor de Kunsten) in Eindhoven.
>
>Do you know if any place in The Netherlands offers an "intensive"
>version of something like that? Maybe an hour a night for a week or so?
>It would be great to combine photography classes with one of my
>favorite countries. :-)

The `Centre for Arts' is some kind of Community College. The photography
courses they offer (both `elementary' and `advanced'; separate courses
for colour and B/W) take a whole season (28 evenings), 3 hours per evening.
They also offer a studio workshop (one day and one evening, some 2 weeks
apart). Details are on http://www.cke.nl/ (dutch).

Most major cities offer similar facilities.
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org