On Oct 7, 2005, at 14:39, Tom C wrote:

"Welcome to Walmart.  Is that a return?"

"No it's my camera bag with $4000 of camera gear inside".

[snippity-snip!]

"Well here, give me those stickers. I'll put one on my camera bag, one on my shirt, one on my pants, one on my belt, and one on each shoe. That way you'll be sure that when I leave the store, I'm leaving with everything I brought in and that I didn't take it, OK? And then'll I'll put one on my wifes shirt, one on her pants, and one on each of her shoes. But I won't put one on her purse, OK?"

"That's OK by me sir".

Tom - Is this a true story, or just inspired by something you've witnessed?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]