First, thanks to Adelheid and Jostien for the work.

As to comments on the PUG...
The PUG got very big for a while and it was difficult to review all
photos.  Still, I saved the public comments threads for later review
versus my own opinions.  I especially liked the top 3 picks of people
and other miscellaneous photos cited.

Sometimes I made public comments.  More often, I tried making private
comments on the photos I liked or could offer positive suggestions
for.  So we don't have to have lots of public critique of these photos
for all of us to enjoy and learn from and get ideas from the PUG.

Regards,  Bob S.