If you're new to the list or just haven't seen the geography poll before,
here's how it works.  I'm asking every member of the PDML (Pentax Discuss
Mailing List... this thing you're reading now <g>) to mail me their city,
state/province and country so that I can complile the information in a
list.  For security reasons, I will post a general summary to the PDML and
will mail the detailed info directly to the participants.

The general summary will be a list of how many PDML members are in each
state/province or country.  No names or e-mail addresses will be attached
to this summary, as it will eventually wind up in the online PDML
archives.

The detailed info will consist of your name, city, state/province, country
and e-mail address in the following format:

Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg; Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you don't want to include your city, that's fine; just let me know.  I
will mail the detailed info directly to the participants, so it will not
be posted on the PDML or wind up on a web page somewhere.  This way, only
those PDML members who are sharing their info with you will have access to
yours.

Hopefully this info will help us to appreciate the truly international
flavour of the PDML and will faciliate contacting other members.  If
you're taking a trip somewhere and have questions about your destination,
you can see who lives there and e-mail them directly.  If you want to
arrange a get-together with other people from a region, you have their
contact info at a glance.  There have been a few meetings of PDML members
already, which have apparently been a lot of fun, and I hope that this
info makes it easier for meetings like this to happen.

If you're interested in submitting your location for the list, or want to
change the info you've already sent to me, or just have questions about
the project, please e-mail me *off-list* at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
I'll get right on it.  Don't just hit "reply" to this message, as it will
go to the list, not to me.  I'll try to mail out an update to this info
near the middle of every month, unless there have been no changes to it.

Thanks!

chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (please reply to this address, not the Pentax
list)