I will probably be getting an FA* 600/4.0 soon & contacted Leo's in Vancouver
BC about pricing & to verify what accessories came with it.  Staff at Leo's
product info said something about a built in rotary dial in type filter holder
with 6 built in filters.  Staff at Pentax Vancouver office said this info was
correct but their local expert will not be in the office until monday.  I will
contact him then to confirm this but wonder if any list members have heard of
any design changes to this lens.

David S.