In a message dated 10/11/2005 3:33:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Marnie
I like the "not frank" and "cable car" shot best.
Most photos seem to have a red/magenta cast and the shots from the PDML may
be good for the memory only....;-)
greetings
Markus

>>http://members.aol.com/eactivist/MEET2/index.html

=============
Thanks, Markus. Actually, that's me. I think I adjusted the temperature too
much converting RAW to JPEGS. Did it on the first 1/2 I converted then realized
it was adding a reddish tone. I need to play with RAW conversion more because
I am still not really sure what changing the temperature does. I've got to
read Real World Camera RAW.

Also I have a spyder to adjust my monitor but there's been a problem with
that, so I haven't been able to adjust it yet.

Yeah, the people shots are more snapshots, but I still like the one of John.
;-) Hehehe.

Thanks for looking.

Marnie aka Doe