Sorry that this is OT.

I now need a new camera bag - my Lowepro Nova 3 is no longer big enough for
2 SLR bodies and lenses. I'm fairly sure that a Nova 4 would just be large
enough, but I'm not keen to buy another Nova series bag as my Nova 3 let in
water when I spent 3hrs walking in the rain. I've also discounted the street
and field reporter range - as the top flap doesn't have a zip to keep the
dust out.

I'm considering mail-ordering a Tamrac Pro System 8 Model 608 which is
supposed to be "water proof". I have a few questions:

1) Does it come with a good selection of movable dividers.
2) Are the dividers suitable for 2 SLRs (with lenses mounted) positioned
vertically, lens down.
3) Does the lens gate system cope with large diameter (72mm filter thread)
lenses.
4) Does it really keep the water out.

Any other info (or other brand/model suggestions) would be much appreciated.

(I promise to be on topic next time I ask a question)

Andy F.