In a message dated 10/12/2005 7:17:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'd like to see more of the shadows that were in
the original... just clipping
out about the bottom, um 6th ? of the photo...the
lightest part in the foreground.

hope this is helpful but probably isn't :)
ann
=======
No, it is. I am probably going to do two version, the first crop B&W and
pretty much what you said. But I haven't played with it yet. I want to lose the
waste container on the right and part of the bottom. I keep portions to
standard
sizes, like 5X7, so I'll have to play with it and see how much bottom I can
lose without losing vertical.

And it doesn't really need a title.

Marnie aka Doe :-)