Past glories, it is sad to me too, even Cray is using the AMD Opteron in super computers now. Anyone have a DEC Alpha Cluster they want to give away?

BTW, did I ever mention the IBM 370 mainframe I was once offered, "We just want to get the damned thing out of here"? I turned it down not realizing there was several hundred dollars worth of gold contacts in the thing.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Mishka wrote:

One word: Alpha. That's the best reputation any company can
hope to get.

mishka