Thanks.  Us 'big guns' were all chattering about where the planes
would be coming from.  There were a few around us willing to speculate
(not sure it helped).  I do agree that the planes were fast.  I have
never really shot anything like that before.  No planes and nothing
that fast.  Quite an experience.  I suspect there are lots of small
little things that would make the pictures better, but would take some
time to gain the knowledge and hone the skills.

--
Bruce