----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz"
Subject: Re: More Texas Photo Issues

it was less of a hassle than dealing with the brain dead Canadian customs officials and regulations.

Don't get me going on Canada Customs. They are La Cosa Nostra, Northern Division.

So far, our laws relating to public photography haven't become as intrusive to the photographer as the one you are dealing with (well, those of you who disagree with it anyway). For some reason, it is a problem if a person is photographing children in public swimming pools, and I have heard of a few people who have been interceded with while doing this. I'm not even sure if there is a specific law regarding it, or if it is unnofficial repression.

William Robb