Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:24:04 -0400
From: "Bob Blakely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Failures are a part of all governments -- all human institutions.
And the successes are very few in human history.

This is why we have the oft-forgotten term, which President Reagan was
one of the few to recall for us, that this nation is proudly called ...

... "The Great Experiment".

Collin
KC8TKA

http://mail2web.com/ .