IKEA markets decor art, in the form of graphics and photographs in large format, poster-quality prints. It's actually a great market to try to get into as a photographer ... hard to get in, of course, but they order accepted images in large volumes, printed on low cost, high production printing engines to a reasonable quality standard. I know a couple of guys who make a hefty chunk of money selling a photo to business like this.

Might be worth stopping into the Emeryville IKEA store (on a weekday morning to avoid the crowds... ;-) and poking around, Shel.

Godfrey