----- Original Message ----- From: "graywolf"
Subject: Re: Self Portrait?

To me the thing is that when it gets that way you know you are near the edge, with that fancy traction control you don't. Just because the robot feedback seems stable does not mean you have any more reserve cornering power than when driving manually. I would rather be scared, I may slow down then rather than crash.

You know when it is doing it's thing, and it works very well.
Sure, you can outdrive any system if you set out to do that, but in day to day driving, I'd rather have traction control save my sorry ass if I show a little bad judgement, or have to make an evasive maneuver in non ideal conditions.
I would like to be able to turn off my ABS though.

William Robb