>film;), NPH 400, and a Lowepro Bag to carry it all. My future gear: A money
>tree in the backyard so I can fill up my bushel basket and go buy the MZ-S,
>the limited edition lense, and a skid of Fuji Pro Films!

Hate to say that but those aren't limited edition lenses, but Limited
lenses. I don't understand why they were called Limited however. Btw, when
you got the money tree seeds, don't forget to mail some to your list
members... I have already allocated some space in my backyard.

>I've got two questions concerning apertures that I'm sure someone can help
>me with. First of all, I was under the impression that full-stop apertures
>were in the following increments: 1.4  2.0  2.8  3.5  5.6  8.0  11  16  22
>32  45 64

Should be... 2.8, 4, 5.6, ...

>The aperture ring on my 28-80 lense notates the above apertures that fall
>into it's range. However, when I go into aperture-priority mode on the
>camera with the lense set to "Auto Aperture", the camera gives me, for
>example, f13 and f19, which are not avail on the aperture ring. So, my two
>questions:
>1- Are these "odd ball" apertures considered to be full stops, ie f13 to
>f16
>being one stop?

1/2 stops.

>2- When in "Auto Aperture" mode on the lense, can I actually shoot at f13,
>19 ect.

Certainly.

regards,
Alan Chan