John Forbes wrote:

> >> From: Shel Belinkoff
> >>
> >> Isn't photographing buildings and roads as big - or
> perhaps a bigger
> >> - concern as photographing children?
> >
> > The paranoid don't need no steenking logic.
> >
> > Gautam
>
> True.  Or at least, they are impervious to logic.

When I started getting more serious about taking photographs, I started
making notes on exposure and such like about the shot itself. If the time
comes when I have to write a quick note as well to justify the reason I took
the picture, it's time to find another hobby. I take pictures to have a
break and enjoy some free time, not to cause myself more stress.

Soon, you'll need a permit to use a camera off your own property. Is the
camera regarded as the 21st century gun? It does make you wonder, as
historically, I've read lots about cameras in WW2 hidden in all sorts of
things, so those wanting to take pictures of things unnoticed, have probably
been in and done it anyway.

Malcolm