From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<GRIN> You know that it is the same 4-5 people who run anti-Pentax trolls regularly on the list. They want us to think we are stupid because we use Pentax. Strange thing is they use Pentax too, and they claim to know better <WIDE GRIN>

Hey, just because a couple of people are running around worrying that the sky is falling, doesn't mean it's not going to hurt all of our heads the same if it falls and hits, does it?

I don't think anyone's stupid because they use Pentax. I know that I'm stupid for any other number of reasons. :)

From what some believe (though I don't) Pentax reads the list to get ideas
and see what's it present customers want. Well, then they should have plenty to work with.

I don't carry any emotional baggage with me when I buy a brand. I don't need to defend it. At the same time, I don't think everything I say regarding it should brandish it with praise.

Tom C.

Disclaimer: Message above is original content and may be the uninformed opinion of the author. Author's words are sometimes mistaken as sarcastic and mean-spirited when they are ususally written as jest and good-natured humor.