Many years ago I lived in North Beach, in San Francisco.  Across the street
from my apartment was a pretty good hamburger joint.  One night a friend,
Rick, was visiting, and at one point started moaning how much he wanted a
hamburger.  He kept this up for a while, getting more and more graphic as
the evening progressed (he wanted a big, rare, juicy, burger, with onions
and cheese on a toasted bun and a side of fries and a big, frothy milkshake
... you get the picture).  Anyway, he kept telling me what he wanted for
more than an hour.  Finally I asked him if he really wanted a hamburger, or
did he just want to fantasize and talk about.  He was quiet for a moment,
and then replied, "I guess I just want to talk about it."

Shel