It's about time. How about a date?
Paul
On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:09 AM, Cotty wrote:

On 26/10/05, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

I just don't understand why those who have decided Pentax is not for
them continue to whine about it day after day. It's particularly self
defeating for those who must have full frame. All indications seem to
say that we won't see that from Pentax or, for that matter, Nikon. I
don't hear Cotty complaining about Pentax. He knew what he wanted and
went out and got it. I didn't mean to imply that users of other digital
brands should leave the list. I meant that they should act on their
beliefs and quit complaining.

Dammit you're right Paul!

I've booked my sex change op for the end of the month. Fare ye well
Cotty. Enter Cottrina!

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__