From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: PESO - "Late Authum"

This day was the first really cold day this year. A wonderful day, the sun
was low and "warm". My dog was in a hurry, so I had to leave a lot of photo
opportunities behind.
But this came out of it
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=202042

*istDS, Sigma 18-50/2,8
400 ISO, 50mm, f:8, 1/250
Thoughts, flames etc. appreciated.

BTW. I'm dying for my "new" FA-50/2,8 macro co arrive. Hopefully I will have
it in weekend when going to Oslo.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com