Thanks Scott. I found a gun called Micro Uzi that is qutie similar. I'll check out your link.
On Oct 26, 2005, at 8:52 PM, Scott Loveless wrote:

You might start by looking at photos of Mac-10, M10, or M11 variants.
Your toy gun is based on these, not an UZI.  Besides, I think your
touch up doesn't look too bad.

There are a couple of photos here:
http://www.firearmsid.com/Feature%20Articles/012001/Mac10History.htm

On 10/26/05, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good idea, Shel. Thanks.
On Oct 26, 2005, at 8:24 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Looks better ... but still not like a real Uzi.  Did you go to one of
the
numerous Uzi pages and check out the gun pix?

Shel

[Original Message]
From: Paul Stenquist

I worked on the plastic gun on that pic I posted last week. I've never
seen a real Uzi, and I doubt that this even comes close. But I do
think
it looks somewhat less plastic than it did as shot (so to speak). If
any of you gun guys have a hint on how it might make it look more
realistic, I'm all ears.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3822906&size=lg

If you want to see what the gun looked like before retouching, you can
check it out in the other shot.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3822917&size=lg

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman