I got out to take a few photos today and decided to do some seasonal stuff. The first is a Theaualtian exercise, (so I don't want to hear any complaints about focus or camera movement, other complaints sure, I'll just ignore them if I feel like it). The other two are more or less conventional.

http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_shesabeauty.html

A few people thought that there should be a tighter crop on my last photo of this building so now that fall is here...

http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_redmill2.html

Fall colors were a bit muted this year, but there were a few trees that really stand out.

http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_autcolors.html

All photos were taken with the *ist-D and smc Pentax 28-200 f3.8~5.6 IF AL
ISO 400.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).