What a depressing attitude.  "Good enough most of the time" seems to be the
prevailing attitude these past few years.  Would you buy a product that was
advertised as "Good enough most of the time?"  <LOL>  I just had this
thought about birth control devices that were good enough most of the time.

Shel

photographer for the last 20 years and did it part time for the previous
20. He never takes an exposure reading. I know there's a lot of skill
involved but the film latitude still saves his butt on occasion.

> The old bright sun, cloudy bright, heavy overcast settings are good
enough for color negative film most of the time.