On 10/27/05, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't believe that the MV had any mechanical shutter speeds, just X
> and B, sort of like a ME without the +/- 2 stop exposure override.

you are correct, sir.

so basic was this camera that there was no shutter speed display.  in
the viewfinder a red led meant over 1/1000th, yellow meant under
1/30th (i think).  you could only tell the shutter speed by moving the
aperture and counting the stops from either of the red or yellow leds.

green led meant shutter speed from 1/30th to 1/1000th.

fun cam!

-frank