To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: Pebtax MV shutter speeds

Margus,
I'm going to pass along a thought, although I don't own an MV and know
absolutely nothing about them.
The 1 sec. min. shutter speed may only apply to a manual setting.(?)
The meter may, however, be able to set an exposure of up to 30 secs.(?)
I'll be checking to see if you find the answer.

Jack

--- Margus Männik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I got an old nice Pentax MV. Everything seems to work fine, but I
noticed, that by User Manual longest shutter speed should be 1
second.
My camera gives me also much longer exposures. I tried it at late
evening with lens stopped down to f22, exposure was about 8 seconds
and
everything turned out correct. My handheld meter also suggested 8
sec.
Is it something wrong with camera or is the Manual lying ???

BR, Margus

http://mail.yahoo.com