To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: Pebtax MV shutter speeds

Hi,

I got an old nice Pentax MV. Everything seems to work fine, but I noticed, that by User Manual longest shutter speed should be 1 second. My camera gives me also much longer exposures. I tried it at late evening with lens stopped down to f22, exposure was about 8 seconds and everything turned out correct. My handheld meter also suggested 8 sec.
Is it something wrong with camera or is the Manual lying ???

BR, Margus