Why is it intersting what the camera may or may not do without a memorycard?
Except perhaps for using it with a remote. Just put a card in it :-)
Regards

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Don Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 27. oktober 2005 10:27
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: *ist D without a card

I've tried again to set the custom
function 'F stop other than A' and get
the same message each time. No card in
Camera. If OK is pressed again -- nothing.

Don

By the way I sold my very first Pentax,
an ME Super in beautiful condition, on
eBay last week -- and a P30 as well. I
have one more P30 here in very clean
condition if anyone is interested. After
this my Pentax arsenal will comprise:

A P30T almost new
An MZ50 in wonderful shape
The new *ist D