Well let's see, I've seen huge stamping machines, robotic plasma cutters
trimming the stamped parts and drilling precise holes and automatic lathes.
I've also seen them producing identical parts by the hundreds. I still say it
doesn't make sense to do all that set-up work to make one part. I think you
seriously underestimate the amount of work required to do the set-up for
precision parts manufacturing.

Tom Reese