Haven't seen any traces of the dust at all with my Macro zooms when used
close. So I don't believe it is sensor dust.

It is just one spec. But it is ugly, very ugly, and it is near centre of
frame, disturbing. I'm wondering, what are the chances it will move to
somewhere less disturbing?

I haven't noticed change of focal length when focusing. It is when changing
aperture. Is that normal too?

Won't know what I've bought until I have tested it more accurate.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)