----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert"
Subject: Re: Skills - was Re: Sent My Brother to the Dark Side

I guess you should also consider how many shots were expected in an average wedding portfolio back then vs what's expected for the average wedding these
days?

When I was shooting weddings, something like 100-150 proofs went into the album. Generally, I would shoot in around 200 frames to give me some room to delete bad pictures and have some spares for padding out the album pages. The guys I am working with now, shooting digital, are having 400-500 images printed, and are shooting in the range of 750 pictures at a wedding.

William Robb