Thanks Bruce. My on-year-old grand daughter is fascinated by her image, both on the lcd screen and on paper. The downstairs hall of my house is lined with 8x10s of her mother, aunts and uncle from when they were toddlers. My grand daughter always points to them, and we've been teaching her who is pictured in each. Yesterday, I added an 8x10 of my grand daughter. She spotted it and shrieked with joy. I was surprised that she recognized herself, but she obviously did.
Paul