Fra: Joseph Tainter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 31. oktober 2005 03:39
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: With a fluttering heart...

I placed my bid and just won an F* 600 F4:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:1
1&Item=7556939330

I never thought I'd own one. Wow. But my heart really is doing a
pitter-patter at spending so much. Right now, fortuitously, I have the
money, but still feel nervous spending so much.

Okay, now I need recommendations for a tripod and head for Big Bertha.
Bill, what did you wind up getting? Please recommend some affordable
ones as well as the best ones. Right now I am feeling in economizing
mode. I think the lens is about 15 pounds.

Thanks,

Joe