On 2 Nov 2005 at 12:38, Christian wrote:

> It looks like he is referring to the 6x7 600/4...  So that massive lens has a
> tripod mount but it doesn't rotate?  That's pretty silly.  what's the point of
> having a tripod collar on a lens if you can't rotate it.....?

Not really, from recollection it doesn't need one. The 67 body has an internal
and external lens mount and these big lenses use the external one. The external
mount is symmetrical so that a body can be mounted horizontally or vertically
on it. I think that's it but it was a long time ago that I owned my 67 400/4.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998