To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:55 AM
Subject: Best M42 Camera?

I know this is subjective -
I'd like a full frame to slap my M42 lenses onto, so...
Any opinions on which is the best screw mount camera?
Including Fuji cameras, etc...all are fair game.
I know each can be the best for a particular reason, but I'm thinking, in
terms of build quality, longevity, features, etc...

Thanks much - Mark