Congratulations. You won't regret it. That's a superb printer. Two gigs of RAM should be plenty for PS work.
Paul
On Nov 4, 2005, at 6:16 AM, Pål Jensen wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antti-Pekka Virjonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Take a look at the Epson 2400 as well as the 4800 (which is an A2 printer). I am seriously considering the 4800 as my next printer to replace my current 2000 with CIS (continuous inking system). A3+ size is a bit too small at times.

I've just ordered the R2400 + a new HP computer with 2Gigabyte RAM (is that enough?).
I hope to get my own web page up soon...

Pål