On Nov 3, 2005, at 10:28 PM, Antti-Pekka Virjonen wrote:

Take a look at the Epson 2400 as well as the 4800 (which is an A2 printer). I am seriously considering the 4800 as my next printer to replace my current 2000 with CIS (continuous inking system). A3+ size is a bit too small at times.

I was very interested in the 4000/4800 too, but it is a much larger purchase ... price, size, supplies, etc. I decided to run with the smaller size for the present as I need the larger print size somewhat infrequently at present.

I'll be interested to hear your experience with the 4800 if you buy one.

Godfrey