Hi!
I have a list of questions about flashes.
1) daylight fill-flash: can any of Pentax flashes be used for that? See, I'm not a flash guru, maybe this question should be asked a bit differently: will the exposure be correct with any of Pentax flases used, let's say, on ZX-5n?
2) bounced flash: power of flash light diminishes (it should) if it is reflected from walls for example. How the correct exposure can be got?
3) has anyone used a softbox on the flash? What about the correct exposure then?

Also what about 3rd parties: Metz, Sunpak flashes? I have heard Sigma has released a new flash comparable to AF500 (don't remember the model number), is it ok to buy non-Pentax flash, or it's still better to eat less and go for Pentax flash? :)) And is the AF500FTZ worth that money? I've got possibility to make some photos (not developed yet) with it, it feels good :) but are all the features usable in the real life?

BR,
 Atvars

P.S. Maybe you know some good resources in the web about using the flash?