Thank you Bruce and all the rest of you for kind words .-)

I haven't done much processing, just a hand held vertical movement during the
exposure.  You can see how the camera was moved in the thin light lines were
the sky is visible through the leaves.  I have increased the saturation, but
not much more than you get with Ektachrome 100VS (or with Cibachrome), and
removed a couple of light spots at the top where the sky was a little
distracting.

So, just go out and play and try it yourself.  It is never too dark to take
pictures without a tripod, it is only too dark to make the sharp .-)

DagT