My intentions were not to make foodporn.

I was thinking more about making stiff upper lips, when submitting.
Provoking comments like, no wonder you Norwegians are strange when you are
eating stuff like this. To bad photos don't have odour.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)