----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Maas"
Subject: Re: Speed of memory cards...

That's a PS issue, or more likely a PSP issue. My offhand guess is that PSP is not honouring the embedded colour profile. Convert them to sRGB and you should be good to go. Or send them as PSD's, which PSP should be able to read.

I just checked the Corel website regarding this. It looks like you need version X to get 16 bit support, which is what the istD TIFFs need out of the camera. It's hard to say exactly what Don means by useless, but it sounds like it's more than a colourspace issue, especially since in camera TIFFs are either Adobe RGB or sRGB as the native profile, both should be supported profiles in PSP, though it looks like .psd support is poor.

William Robb