Boris.
I can't explain why I like the image. Something speaks to me. Something
about how the elements are lined up. Kind of disappointing no one except me
saw the "deeper meaning" of this photo.
But that’s life of a misunderstood artist (big, very ironic smilie here)

But I am very pleased with your "it is technically very competent." Knowing
your standards, Boris, this means a lot for me. I think it means that my
processing skills has improved ;-)

I have been processing raw files for about three months now. The result has
been so and so.
Now I've invested in RawShooter Premium, with levels and curves. From my
point of view, that’s a major improvement. It means that I can do all the
most important tweaks in the _same_ process. Think this has done a lot for
my skills. I now understand a lot more of what I'm doing (at least I hope I
do).

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)