On 11/11/05, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  From the shoot with Single Elements Soft lens:
>
> http://www.photoforum.ru/photo/233209
>
> Please click on it in order to see it on black...
>
> I specially wonder what Tim might say... Though of course as usual,
> honest and brutal if need comments are sought after...

I'm glad that everyone else has said they like it a lot, because it
makes it easier to say what I think about it.

It really bothers me.  Looking at it is very disorienting, and not in
a good way <g>.  It literally makes me feel uneasy when I look at it.
I don't know why, but it's an actual physical feeling.

Something about the sharpish centre and OOF edges just doesn't work
with me, at least with this photo.

I know, it's ironic that I of all people would feel that way...

<g>

-frank