I had some time this afternoon and spent about two hours or so in the gallery at the de Sasisset museum.

Awesome work. I could spend a long time looking at every photo. If anyone in the area can manage it, it's worth stopping in to see them. (Easy to get to ... SCU is right across the street from the CalTrain station.)

Godfrey