On Nov 14, 2005, at 3:52 AM, frank theriault wrote:

I was lucky enough about a year or 18 months ago to see a Magnum
exhibit here in Toronto (I know I told you all about it already), and
to see iconic prints by my heroes (HCB, Erwitt, Robert Capa, Arnold
and more) is as close to a religious experience as I'll ever have <g>.

I would love to see a Magnum exhibition.

Glad you got the chance to see the AA exhibit, Dave.  Even more glad
to hear how much you got out of it.

My only wish is that the prints were larger... like 6 feet high. Just about every print had me walking closer and closer, constantly taking in more detail. I might have to abandon the Brotherhood and buy a large format camera ;)

- Dave