On 11/14/05, David Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> My only wish is that the prints were larger... like 6 feet high.
> Just about every print had me walking closer and closer, constantly
> taking in more detail.  I might have to abandon the Brotherhood and
> buy a large format camera ;)

Well, it's not at all the same, but the Magnum show (I think it was
called 50 years of Magnum) featured all 8x10s!  Mind you, (virtually)
all of them were 35mm, and many (surprisingly) not that sharp even at
8x10.

With AA, however, huge would be wonderful!

-frank

  • Re: Ansel Adams exhibition frank theriault