Tim,

It doesn't work for me.  The problem is that the
foreground is too dark, and the people walking into
the frame is hard to see.  Without that element the
pic is just too static.

I have a number of similar shots--the northern
European light is glorious, but it leaves lots of
things in shadow most of the day!

Rick

http://mail.yahoo.com