> At 11:37 AM -0600 11/14/05, Mark
Stringer
wrote:
> >I have used the original FA 28-105 power zoom.  It is one of my
> >favorites and I still use it frequently with my istD.  I've even had
> >it repaired by Pentax a couple of times and still works great.  As a
> >used lens it might be cheaper but it is heavier but not enough for
> >me to change it for another.

I bought this from a list member about 2 years ago or so.
I love it. Good quiality,pictures are clear and sharp.
Only complain is on the istD. When the lens is at its full 28 or 105 ends, it
hunts for
focus. Move it off
just a hair, and its fine.
My 35-70 F2.8 Nikkor does the same thing at the 70 end. Move it of a tad and
its fine

Dave