On Nov 14, 2005, at 11:37, Mark Stringer wrote:

I have used the original FA 28-105 power zoom. It is one of my favorites and I still use it frequently with my istD. I've even had it repaired by Pentax a couple of times and still works great. As a used lens it might be cheaper but it is heavier but not enough for me to change it for another.

...which brings to mind my 28-105 PZ lens which is "stuck" somehow. The zoom barrel is sticky to the extreme - difficult to impossible to rotate. Anyone need one for parts or if you're feeling lucky about disassembly/repair, let me know via email and we can arrange shipping out to ya.

I have since replaced it with a Tamron XR Di 28-200 so will not be using the Pentax lens anymore.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]