it's been suggested more than once that birds are descendents of the
dinosaurs.

the image is fair to middlin' but i like it regardless.  it's not easy to
photograph these birds, although it seems that the California residents are
getting a bit complacent compared to the birds in other area.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"